Monday, May 24, 2010

Arrived at the Ethiopian Airport!

Alright. I'm at my hotel now! I was going to update once I got to the airport, but I would have had to pay for the Internet.

Once again, my hotel is just incredible. I'm currently in Addis Abeba (or Addis Ababa same thing), Ethiopia. The hotel I'm at is the Sheraton Addis Abeba. I got another villa :P. I'm not going to go too much into detail with the hotel, but I'll talk a little bit about it.

First of all, the front is just gorgeous. The main entrance at night is a sight to be reckon with, lights all over the place and a reflecting flawless water fountain near the entrance. Well, that was certainetly rather welcoming. The outside by itself definitely looks cooler than the Golf Course Hotel, and so does the inside. It's a lot more expensive, but I don't have to worry about that because this is a free African safari experience.


The picture is a picture of the front of the hotel at night. The inside gives a little bit more of a dim, melancholy feeling than the Golf Course Hotel, but also more welcoming. I'm assuming the the Golf Course Hotel was mainly a great place to play golf and stuff, but it was still an amazing (5-star hotel!).

Some added features are an elevator (really? An elevator all to myself!), and a jacuzzi. Geez.

Alright, that'll be about it for now. I'm going to get some sleep. I'm going to report some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment