Thursday, May 27, 2010

Landed in Kenya!

I would just like to announce my arrival at Kenya for this trip! I'm currently staying at the Hilton Nairobi. Due to scheduling issues and the fact that I got here a little bit late, I had to just stay in a regular room instead of a villa or some other suite.

The Hilton Nairobi hotel resembles a very tall and narrow cylinder. It kind of sticks out in the middle of nowhere, but it's still a pretty cool building.
After the Hilton Nairobi, I'm probably going to one more hotel and that will be the Serena Hotel. I touched bases with the hotel via telephone and they said that I could keep my Junior suite room reservation despite my late arrival. I'm only going to spend one night in each of these hotels.
In general, so far I like the Sheraton Addis Abeba the best out of all of the hotels. Golf Course Hotel would be second, and the Hilton Nairobi is third.

Well, I'm really tired so I'll probably post tomorrow or the day after tomorrow about my experiences in Kenya.

Kwaheri!! (goodbye in Swahili, the main language here)

No comments:

Post a Comment