Sunday, May 30, 2010

Conclusion

Well, I'm back in Madison now. I've pretty much experienced the whole safari thing in just ten days, so I've learned a lot about the history/culture of Uganda, Ethiopia, and Kenya. One thing that I was fascinated about was the idea of snow in Africa! Now I know that there are many places in Africa with high elevation and cold weather.

The hotels were just fabulous. I liked the Sheraton in Ethiopia the most, but they were all great in similar or completely diverse ways.

The flamingos? That was a once in a lifetime sight that I will not forget seeing. And I thought that I knew flamingos!

I would be so happy to be on a free safari experience such as this again in the future.

Phew. That was tiring. I'm back in Madison. It's not actually that much colder here in Madison, now that I think about it!

This is obviously going to be my last entry for this safari, but I might type up another one for a different experience.

Hope you guys enjoyed my "experience."

Bye bye again!

No comments:

Post a Comment